Equipment is rented on a “per-day” basis, with delivery before 12:00 AM and pickup after 7:30 PM on the same day.
Deliveries are valid for the GTA (416-area code), Mississauga and Brampton. We do service a wider area for the following additional surcharge.
We consider a rental day from 11:59 AM to 7:30 PM. If you are having a party in an area with restricted hours (i.e. party room, park, etc…) we’ll work within your scheduled hours to accommodate your party.
Equipment will be delivered between 8:00 and 11:59 AM and we will start pickups after 7:30 PM. Late pick-up option after 9:00 PM is available for additional $20.00.
A deposit of $50.00 per bouncer is required for rentals of 2 or more units. A Deposit is not required for single unit reservations.
- Castles can be picked up on the scheduled day between 9-10 AM in the morning
- Inflatables should be returned same day between 9-10:30 PM, unless otherwise scheduled at pickup time
- We will try to accommodate customers to return castles next day between 8-9 AM when possible.
- For late returns $15.00 will be charged for every hour until castle is returned.
Rainy day policy:
- The client can cancel inflatable delivery due to rain in the forecast the day before without any penalties.
- In case of rain, Bounce 1-2-3 has the right to cancel delivery for safety reasons.
- On the Rain day; if we can’t reach you day before or in the morning of the day; we will consider booking canceled, and will not automatically deliver the castle. Booking fee may apply.
- The client can cancel inflatable delivery up to five days before the event without any penalties, otherwise booking fee will apply.
- Cancellation of inflatable delivery will not be accepted on scheduled date, or after the equipment has been installed.