There are inherent risks in participating in any inflatable device or attraction. Participants and supervisors should be aware that they have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using inflatable device or activity.
Individuals with head, neck, back or other musculo-skeletal injuries or disabilities, pregnant women, small infants and other susceptible to injury from fall, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in or on inflatable unit at any time.
Safety rules for all inflatables:
- There must be adequate adult supervision at all times.
- Blower must be operated by adults only.
- In an event of a blower failure, evacuate participants immediately.
- Unload and deflate any inflatable structure in case of heavy rain, thunder/lightening storm and or wind speeds exceeding 30km/h.
- No shoes are allowed in or on inflatable unit at any time.
- No jewelry, eyeglasses or any sharp objects should be worn by participants.
- Do not use “silly string” in or around the inflatable unit.
- No food or drinks allowed in or around the inflatable unit.
- Inflatable will be anchored to the ground at all times with spikes, and